5/22/07

Inking it up...


Here's a couple in progress shots, I should've taken more as I moved through it. I decided to kill the fussiness around the "7" along the way. It's just about done, for the finishing of the sky to the left of the sign I'll be cranking some "Operation Mindcrime" on the iTunes and laying down some liquid frisket for natural looking stars. After that, throw some ink on there, pull the frisket and we're done. I'll post a couple shots of the workspace and final product in a bit.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Hey new posts! Yay! So interesting to see your thought process as you work too. Nice stuff!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Lxchat said...

Fun xxx Chat rooms, Europe chat rooms, English chat rooms, Free chat rooms

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter