12/23/06

Holidays...


Happy Holidays everybody! I'm a Christmas guy so here's some Santa's. I know that Christmas isn't everyone's thing though, so whichever holiday you celebrate, I wish you a lovely and happy one. Gosh, I'm on a pretty tight art deadline lately and haven't been around much but I should be able to correct this matter in the new year, lots of posts coming up! Thanks for the new comments by the way... Whew, it's 1:30 in the a.m. and I'm still drawing while wrapping presents and trying to steal cookies when my wife is out of the room... I've got to snatch myself a chocolate chip and get some sleep... see you soon. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger K.B. said...

Merry Christmas, Festivous, whatever. Glad to see ya back and hope to enjoy more great works in the New Year. This design would make excellent wrapping papers.

10:41 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

Yay! New Stuff!

Wonderful wonderful Santas. Very nice.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that to you and your family :)

5:12 PM  
Blogger Ryan Wood said...

Hey Chris, yer back! Terrific Santa image. Merry Belated Christmas & Happy New Year!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Urban Barbarian said...

Damn it! Is nothing out of your range of abilities?!??!?!

NICE!!!!

10:01 AM  
Blogger alcides said...

hi
my name is alcides junior
i'm brazilian
i found very nice and very cool your work
sorry for the bad english.
god bless you
bye

alcides junior
www.cidartblog.blogspot.com

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Shelley Whiting said...

I love it. It's sort of retro in a way. A very charming and new take on Christmas.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter