This was a piece done for a catalog that showcased a faux fashion mag cover, this was the covergirl. It's certainly inspired by the fashion illustration of many decades ago. I'm planning on doing a truckload of full figures in this manner because this type of illustration needs to make a comeback in a big way. Haven't we all seen enough photography already? The days when illustration ruled the world shall return!


Blogger UrbanBarbarian said...

Egads Man! You draw like an advertising veteran from 30 years ago! This is some great stuff! Your blog work is very diverse and impressive! I gotta bookmark this!!!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Ryan Wood said...

I 'gree,Chris! I really like the classic feel of this drawing. Nice!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Carlos Ruano said...

I love your drawings. Cool feelings seeing it, what a hand.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Sanvi said...

WoW!I love your classic touch...very impresive!

1:45 AM  
Blogger UrbanBarbarian said...

Thanks for the bookmark, Chris! Like I said, I really respect that illustrative line you've nailed! You've got yourself a fan!!!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin Barber said...

Excellent Chris.Fells like classic 50's advertising art

8:56 AM  
Blogger CEREAL KILLER said...

really really good stuff my friend
i like specially this sketch!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Lxchat said...

Fun xxx Chat rooms, Europe chat rooms, English chat rooms, Free chat rooms

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter