6/12/09

Dwell Magazine...


Alright, I'm the world's worst photographer... now that I've gotten that out of the way, here's a couple (lousy) pics of a few illustrations in an old issue (July / August 2007) of Dwell Magazine. I was cleaning out the studio and came across the mag and decided to post it up on my neglected blog. There's only a handful of magazines that I enjoy, and an even smaller handful of magazines that I love. I love me some Dwell. It's recently undergone a sharp new redesign thanks to Kyle Blue and the gang out in San Francisco. It looks great and you should buy it immediately. :) I know I've posted these illos previously... but hopefully you'll let me slide since they're in color this time around.


Here's one you haven't seen. Architect Rudolph Schindler's "Westwood Residence" for those of you keeping tabs.

3 Comments:

Blogger guyshield said...

I'm not sure what I love more, the architectual renderings or the Neutra portrait. Mind you the colour palette rawks to!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店打工 酒店兼職
台北酒店 打工兼差 酒店
酒店經紀 禮服店
酒店兼差 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵

3:43 PM  
Blogger zocy said...

The pilot of a chanel bags flight landing in a heavily when the aircraft landed to the runway. Airline chanel bags outlet regulations, passengers must stand in a long time the plane door in Chanel Rings the delivery of passengers with a Chanel Shoes smile: "Thank you on the plane." As the Chanel Sunglasses bad landing, he stood in the hatch, he said the New Chanel Handbags passengers could not see asdfaasf, afraid Chanel Tote Bags someone will laugh at Chanel Flap Bags him. All the plane, leaving only one Chanel Hobo Bags old lady on crutches. She said: "The Chanel Cambon Bags children I ask you a question?""Of course. Wife Chanel Travel Bags would like to ask you any questions?""We Chanel Backpack Bags are landing or was shot Chanel Luggage down?"

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter