6/12/09

Dwell Magazine...


Alright, I'm the world's worst photographer... now that I've gotten that out of the way, here's a couple (lousy) pics of a few illustrations in an old issue (July / August 2007) of Dwell Magazine. I was cleaning out the studio and came across the mag and decided to post it up on my neglected blog. There's only a handful of magazines that I enjoy, and an even smaller handful of magazines that I love. I love me some Dwell. It's recently undergone a sharp new redesign thanks to Kyle Blue and the gang out in San Francisco. It looks great and you should buy it immediately. :) I know I've posted these illos previously... but hopefully you'll let me slide since they're in color this time around.


Here's one you haven't seen. Architect Rudolph Schindler's "Westwood Residence" for those of you keeping tabs.

3 Comments:

Blogger guyshield said...

I'm not sure what I love more, the architectual renderings or the Neutra portrait. Mind you the colour palette rawks to!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Lxchat said...

Fun xxx Chat rooms, Europe chat rooms, English chat rooms, Free chat rooms

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Gerard said...

Great read thanks for sharing this

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter