7/25/08

Heads of the House...


Man, have I drawn alot of people over the years, I could post portraits of people for months if I wanted to bore everyone to death. This one's interesting, it's an old mash-up of the staff at House Industries, we needed 'em for the "bio" pics in the 10 year hardcover book. Some of these cats have moved on, some are still there (like me) and there are a couple new young guns at the studio that aren't pictured here. The first person to name all these mugs left to right gets a free "33 bugsack" mousepad mailed to your house from yours truly. And, due to overwhelming requests, I will lovingly take on commissions to illustrate your favorite family member(s) or super-heroes on nice 11x14 inch paper if you so desire. Click my profile over to the right and drop an e-mail to me at which time I can give details and close-ups of work produced... get 'em in time for Christmas! This post is for my pal Tom Lilly (who's mentioned in my "Design Inspiration" interview to the right) who sent me an e-mail yesterday and kicked my tail for not posting anything new in awhile. Thanks Tom, I need to listen to you more often buddy.

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

01) Andy Cruz
02) Rich Roat
03) Lou Nguyen
04) Adam Cruz
05) Ken Barber
06) Chris Gardner
07) Tal Leming
08) Bondé Prang
09) Lynn Barber

6:17 PM  
Blogger Chris Gardner said...

Well, hot damn! That was quick, looks like this shiny mousepad here on my desk has your name on it. Drop me an e-mail with the address and it'll be zooming on it's way to you Monday. Next time it'll be guess the names and the color of the eyes my man!
Excellent detective work sir. -Chris.

7:20 PM  
Blogger guyshield said...

It's great to see these again, and it's funny because it was your original portraits of the staff on the House website (and in the book) that made me get in contact with you a couple of years ago to express my awe. These are still rad! Thanks for the post.

7:26 PM  
Blogger pablo pablo said...

good inks!

9:10 AM  
Blogger K.B. said...

I have no idea. Great illo though.

6:43 PM  
Blogger K.B. said...

Hey,...there are alot of Barber's i noticed. I wonder if they are long lost cousins.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Tremendous work all up and down the page! A month of portraits wouldn't be boring at all.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awesome head drawings!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Urban Barbarian said...

Loved that book and your illustrations!

Wait, I hear some noise... Hooves?

NO!!!! The Four Horsemen!!!

Egads!!!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Cedric said...

great art as usual! check out mine (i've done pretty alot of drawings since you checked the last time)

http://bycedric.blogspot.com

cheers! :)

6:23 AM  
Blogger steve hui said...

great portraits!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Jon Casey said...

You are an inspiration! (Literally, I was asked to draw a portrait for someone inspired by these very drawings)
I really love your work and this site will now be in my weekly rotation. Best of luck!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Lxchat said...

Fun xxx Chat rooms, Europe chat rooms, English chat rooms, Free chat rooms

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter